Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sarah is here on Thursday!

Diva Sarah Eclavea is here today with a very cute girl layout using the Noah collection!


When I saw the "Noah" line I knew it was perfect for these pictures of my daughter going to see her first movie in the theater! She was too excited to sit still for photos, but I managed to get this one of her and one of her favorite cartoon character Lightning McQueen. I also used some twine from the Twinery and Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive.


How adorable is that road with the car on it! Be sure to visit Sarah's blog also! 

And I totally forgot we need to pick a winner from Erin's guest posting.  The winner is.....
Blogger Kris Berc said...
I adore Erin and am so thrilled to see her back here again to guest design. Love all of her projects! I'd love a chance to create with Audrey :)
Kris, please email me at cardipaws@sbcglobal.net with your shipping address so that we can get the Audrey collection kit out to you!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sarah!! This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeee those photos and loving the little road you made!!! And CONGRATS to Kris!!

Melanie said...

This is such a FUN layout, Sarah. I love everything about it :)

And congrats to Kris--enjoy your goodies!

Stacy said...

Sarah this is just the perfect layout for those photos :) Congrats to Kris, can't wait to see what you create with your goodies!

Deana said...

Love it, Sarah!

01 09 10